THE START LINE IS AT SOUTH POINTE PARK,
1 WASHINGTON AVE., MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139
The courses for both the Miami Beach Halloween Half Marathon & the Freaky 4-Miler will start from South Pointe Park for the 2019 event! There will be aid stations approximately 1.3 miles apart. The stations will feature both water and an electrolyte beverage, along with our cheering volunteers! Additionally, medical support will be riding bikes throughout the course. There will be tents at the Finish Line that feature food, water, electrolyte beverages, and medical support. Additionally, all our post-race activities will take place at South Pointe Park.
** There is a 4 hour time limit for both distances
Below are links to the overall courses of the Half Marathon & Freaky 4-Miler. Further down we also provide links for some more detail of sections of the Half Marathon course.
*** You can zoom in on the maps via the +/- arrows at the top left of the maps.
* Half Marathon Course map: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/2259113149
* Freaky 4-Miler Course Map: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/2244955126
Below are links to a few different sections of the Half Marathon course:
* Alton Road Section of Course – Start to Mile 1.6:
* Continnum Condo driveway & South Pointe Park – Mile 1.6 to 2.4:
* Ocean Drive 1st – 5th Street section – Mile 2.4 to 3.1:
* Lincoln Road Loop section – Mile 4.4 to 6:
* Ocean Drive through South Pointe Park section at the end – Mile 12 to 13.1: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/2275001764
PARKING – Please plan your time and parking accordingly to arrive at the Start in South Pointe Park
Parking: It is recommended that people carpool if possible. There is limited parking in and around South Pointe Park. Metered street parking is available along with small lots. Below is a list of garages that we recommend. We will have shuttle buses going to the Start in South Pointe Park making stops at the following intersections: 6th Street & Alton Road, 7th Street & Washington Ave, 5th Street & Washington Ave. You can also walk/jog to the Start. The farthest garage listed below is .67 Miles to the Start
Parking Garages: Parking Rates apply at all garages
– 550 Lenox Avenue, Miami Beach, FL – .67 miles from the Start; Shuttle Bus Stop at 6th Street & Alton Road
– 200 7 Street, Miami Beach, FL – .62 miles from the Start; Shuttle Bus Stop at 7th Street & Washington Ave.
– 137 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL – ONLY 29 Spots; Walk to the Start
– 401 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL – ONLY 25 Spots; Walk to the Start
– 520 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL – More Expensive lot; .5 Miles from the Start; Shuttle Bus Stop at 5th Street & Washington Ave.
Here is a link to a map for the Route the buses will take: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/2284487989
REMEMBER TO CARPOOL IF POSSIBLE!