The Atlanta Halloween Half Marathon & 5K will be an annual event that will kick off the Halloween season! The event will Start at Piedmont Park, Charles Allen Drive off of 10th Street. We encourage for everyone to be eco friendly and either car pool or take MARTA, which is the 10th Street Station!
The Atlanta Halloween Half Marathon & 5K is a costume and Halloween themed event that adds a unique twist to the traditional half marathon & 5K event. Many of the runners & walkers tackle the 13.1 or 5K courses decked out in full costume! Some of the more popular costume themes that we have seen include: Superhero, Villain, Scary, Funny, and HUH? (for those uncategorizable costumes!) It is not mandatory to run in costume; but we recommend that you do! In our experience the runners and walkers that participate in groups and in costume seem to have more fun! Awards will be presented to the Top 3 in each Age Group category. There will also be prizes for participants with costumes that stand out!
We cannot guarantee that you will achieve your personal best time, but we will ensure that you have a good time! All finishers receive a signature Halloween themed medal. Our event is known for its top notch medals!
The Atlanta Halloween 5K is a certified course.
Sunday October 29, 2023
- Half Marathon: 8:00 am
- 5K Run: 8:15 am
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate in the half marathon.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half marathon
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- Race numbers are required to participate
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Course Time Limits
The half marathon course has a 4-hour time limit (18-minute mile pace). The 5K course will have a 1-hour time limit.
Gear check will be available at the Start/Finish.
Overall awards will be presented to first second and third place male and female winners for the Half Marathon & 5K.
Age group awards will be presented in all divisions, to the first place male and female winner only for both the Half Marathon & 5K. And of course will have costume prizes.
Awards will be determined in accordance with USATF Rules. Overall awards will be determined by gun time while age group awards will be determined by your Net Time.
2022 Medal & T-Shirt